Google Chrome (web browser) has just hit the world. Google Chrome backup is a small tool to backup and restore Google Chrome profile. The profile holds personal data like history, bookmarks, etc. For easier usage, there is also a Wizard, for advanced users Google Chrome Backup has password protection for backup files and compression ratio. Everything is done with one click. Latest feature includes synchronization with Google Bookmarks service and bookmarks export.
1. You need Google Chrome installed in order for this tool to work. It supports 0.2.149.27 version of Google Chrome or newer.
2. Select a profile from drop down list and manipulate profile by selecting options on "Profile Tools" menu.
3. To backup current profile click "Backup" menu from "Profile Tools" and select a backup path. A new file which holds your profile is created.
4. To restore the old profile, click on "Restore" menu from "Profile Tools" and navigate to *.gcb file you want to restore. Selected profile will be deleted and restored from the backup file.
5. Create new Google Chrome profiles and create shortcut on desktop.
6. Delete Google Chrome profiles.
7. Add Google Chrome profiles to Google Chrome backup tool.
Google Chrome Backup is a free software application from the Browser Tools subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-05-23. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
Google Chrome Backup (version 126.96.36.199) has a file size of 1.15 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 556 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.